samedi 21 mars 2009
Interior Lights for ATI 1900 series cards
- All light sources appear for users with 1900 series ATI cards. (ie. Pool Mini Game)
- ALT-TAB fixed
- Added menu option "OFF" for Reflection quality
- Added menu option "OFF" for Shadow quality
- Physics optimizations to improve situations with heavy physics calculations (ie. 32 player races)
- Graphical Performance Optimizations
NAT Type detection
- Detect if user has a "strict" NAT and displays message for user
Voice chat is received even if your microphone is turned off
- Remapping restrictions removed
- Allow Enter, Backspace, and Arrow keys to be remapped by user
- Allow multiple mouse buttons to be mapped
Enable/Disable DirectInput in Menu
- Users can now activate/deactivate Direct Input devices from "Controls" menu.
- If commandline "-usedirectinput" is active, it will override pause menu setting
Use 2 direct input devices simultaneously (ie. Wheel and Gamepad)
- Users can now use 2 different controllers at once, including 1 XInput and 1 Direct Input device
Added more Direct Input / XInput device support
- Saitek P380/P480/P580/P990
- Saitek PS1000/PS2700/P3200/P3600
- Gravis Eliminator Shock gamepad
Detect modified files and prevent users from entering multiplayer if found
- Game will prompt with a message after blocking user with modified data files from entering multiplayer
- Should prevent multiplayer access from cell phone and GFWL join in progress
Scroll Bar improved response
- Tweaked to respond better to keyboard inputs
Sped up load times for users with many clips
TITLE UPDATE 2 FIXES:
Return of Hot Dog Stands and other props
- Missing hot dog vendors, fences, gates, pylons should be present throughout the world
- Activate missing scrolling signboard text (ie. highway signs, Star Junction, Clock Tower Sign)
ALT-TAB pauses game during cutscenes
- Cutscenes should now pause and resume correctly after an ALT-TAB task switch. Audio remains in sync
Mismatched MODO/Perseus Clothing
- Fixed a bug when Niko mixes clothing from Perseus and Modo
360 Controller Texture
- Controller image should be visible in Controller Configuration screen
"TITLE UPDATE 2 FIXES:
Return of Hot Dog Stands and other props
- Missing hot dog vendors, fences, gates, pylons should be present throughout the world" = Great news ;)
lundi 16 mars 2009
No longer use the first file that I gave, there is a problem with the occlusion on some configuration it's recommended to disable it if you have any problems .
In this new ".rar" file, there are 3 types of settings, Low configurations for low, medium and high for recent configurations.
DOWNLOAD : ENB Low-Med-High
The DepthOfField is set by default, try changing these settings to increase or decrease.
Game Anti-Aliasing x 0
Game Anti-Aliasing x 3
Game settings used with ENB :
Anti-Aliasing on 3 slow performance and lag, so remember to reduce the AA to win FPS .
Same for all the "quality settings" in the ENB File (Ex: BloomQuality, ShadowQuality, MotionBlurQuality ...) the maximum value is 0, so if the game is slow, remember to reduce the settings on 1 or 2 .
If you want more explanations and details about the settings, go to the Creator of the ENB website, Boris-Vorontsov :
Settings Documentation :
Remember, for the ENB work properly, you need to "d3d9.dll" and "d3dx9_26.dll" files (available on the website of Boris)
The version I used is : GTA San Andreas beta v0.075c test 2
You can put my settings links on your blog or website and if you want to share or modify there is no problems ;)
lundi 9 mars 2009
The Volkswagen Scirocco is a sports coupe produced by German manufacturer Volkswagen from 1974 until 1992. Seeking to draw upon the Scirocco's successful reputation Volkswagen released a third generation of the name plate in August 2008.
The model of Gnome is superb, it's a NFS undercover conversion and it was really successful .
And if the interior is a little dark, the outside is perfect, I have not found any bug .
Headlights and rearlights are very well detailed, it looks like a real !
The handling seems to fit well and it's a real pleasure to drive in San Andreas ;)
DOWNLOAD on GTA-Worldmods
The screenshots are a bit dark because I have a new screen(Asus VW193D 19" Widescreen) and I have not finished setting the image quality.
jeudi 5 mars 2009
A big thank to IKEY07, I've tested his future model and its simply wonderful !
If you want to follow his work, click HERE
lundi 2 mars 2009
For my first screenshots with my new screen (Asus 19 "), I chose to shoot the famous Shelby GT500 1967 (also known as Eleanor)
Mustang Shelby GT 500 was born in 1967 at the restyled Ford Mustang from the same year. Carroll Shelby which produced its own brand under his mustang followed this trend and took the opportunity to give his mustang style more personal and stand out clearly now produced by Ford mustang.
Similarly, he decided to provide its range of a mustang high performance powered by the most powerful mustang that had under its hood, a Ford V8 "Police Interceptor" 428ci to 7.0l displacement, a power "official" 355cv, 400cv at least informally. Thus was born the Shelby GT 500.
This model from NFSC is converted by Fubar which makes super work. It replaces the Hotring and is very powerful.
This is a very detailed and very accurate model and is one of the first I installed.
More detail, under the hood the engine is in 3D ;)
DOWNLOAD : GTA-Worldmods & GTA-Inside
It's with some impatience that I expect to see the first modded car for GTAIV.
But apparently, the hard part is the management of damage.
I'm sure someone will come to make a model and will be the beginning of a new area of modding ;)
dimanche 1 mars 2009
___INFOS FOUND ON THE WEB :___
Already, cars & bikes manufacturers are still there.
Appearance of Buggy & SUV.
Off road courses.
A driving school to pass various licenses.
Complete day / night cycle.
Different weather conditions (rain,...).
petrol gauge .
Story line, more interaction between characters. there will be friends or enemies in the game.
Customizing the avatar even further in TDU1 .
More details on the cars: ice towels, rollover / décapotage. . .